Test message Uploaded from my iphone: [ATTACH] Works great! :thumbsup: Even smilies work!
Ha ha. Well, the HD-800 cost about 2x, and it doesn't sound as good as these...
Congratulations, If you got it finally! You will realize how gorgeous is this some of these headphones. But you must be aware that they are so...
Ahh, the CD3000, one of the jewels in my collection indeed. sorry but I don't want to leave them. I save them like gold in seda cloth and just use...
I have this original AIWA but never seen such licensed one. Also I don't know that brand nor what it sells. It has no presence in my country. As...
There's a limit of 50MB of files for each user (which is pretty big but can be increased by demand) and of 50 photos per upload.
ok, take a look at the new forum into Audio recording media...
I bet you can find it in any of your old posts in the repository
Glad to see this thread again. I'd like to see photos of your cassettes while you're listening, rather than a video on youtube... Moved to the...
Hi, I decided to write a quick tutorial on how to do it. First of all, do yourself a favour and leave old browsers right now. Internet Explorer...
That is definitely something that I wanted to do since some time ago. Let's do it!
Thanks for your suggestions Samovar. But my main aim now are getting the site full working without issues. I still have issues to solve. I'll take...
Hi, I've just rearranged the existing smilies to a more convenient use, putting the most used in first place. Also I added a few more. Look into...
That inmediately wins for the finding of the year! :nodding:
Moved to the right thread
Holy god! :emoji_astonished:
I've always loved boomboxes, especially when I was a teen. I had a difficult puberty and music has always been (and will be) a haven of calm and...
Try to add some photos and you'll get better results... ;)
Yeah, a mixed box ot cassettes is very nice. If you want to list your tapes, you can just post a new thread in the 2nd hand forum...;)
Separate names with a comma.