Hi, Many of you have asked to save the information about the old forum. You can use 2 options: You can use the new browser that @Michelle...
Glad to see old members again. Welcome aboard! Don't miss this:...
Thanks odyrock. I'm working on that, but just couldn't have time for it after a very intensive weekend. I'll try to do next weekend. In the...
Not sure what you mean "under your profile" because there's just small space there. But what you can do is to upload as many photos in your own...
Done!
You're welcome. And I agree that Paul should be credited as the real guy who is behind this. He created this forum and mantained if for almost 14...
You're welcome! Ok, old graemlins saved. I'll research on how to add them soon!
no problem. Just tell me what name do you want...
I'd like to hear your thoughts about the new design and features. What do you think?
Great to have you here guys!
Hi, I decided to write a quick tutorial on how to do it. First of all, do yourself a favour and leave old browsers right now. Internet Explorer...
the home link is solved too.
oh, I see. It's because that forum is moderated and requires manual validation (to avoid spammers and fishers that just come, post their auctions...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Can you send me the link to the thread you created?
In the Sugesttions and announcement forum you will find a short tutorial on how to find the old topics as well as on how to add them to new...
Don't worry man ;) We will still respect you without doubt. In the meantime I'll try to preserve your latest status when I realize how...
You're welcome guys. I'm so happy to read that you feel comfortable with the new platform. I had no knowledge about forums management at all but I...
NOTE: This is a short tutorial to add old contents to the actual platform. Do that if only you are the original author of the original topic. If...
Separate names with a comma.