Found another one, it looks like he's more involved with headphones but one of his posts states that he was involved with boombox design as well....
Found a cool cutsheet over on X [ATTACH]
One of Sony's First DAT Machines. [ATTACH]
Found over on X [ATTACH]
Posted over on X from FM Magazine 1992 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Found over on X, someone posted this, kind of looks like a placemat? For sale now at Hobby Off! The History of AIWA Portables! The AS-5 looks...
Cassette Boy! [ATTACH]
Over on X, I can't tell if that's a real Walkman on the bottom jacket? [ATTACH]
Over on X, the writer says it has 44! models reviewed. Unfortunately this was all that was shared : ( [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Over on X [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony 1976, cool ad! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Scotch from 1975, he's got a boombox in the ballon!!! [ATTACH]
Sony 1975, the Captain 55 was very popular over here, I haven't seen the other models besides the Sports 11 which is early branding for the...
Philips from 1975, notice the music tape? The Walkman was revolutionary for the headphones more than anything, we still had small mono machines...
AGFA 1976 [ATTACH]
Some rare Yamaha's from 1976, I've never seen Yamaha Headphones over here. [ATTACH]
1976 [ATTACH]
Welcome!
The Sony TCS-310 is a neat model, I've got the very similar Fisher, Sanyo and Toshiba's that were more for the casual recorders but are still big...
From 1975, found a cool ad for Blaupunkt's Transport. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.