That really is trusting. I presume you didn't leave Ebay feedback. My amusing thought for the morning is Cassette2Go opening up a parcel and...
Unless you were working for Sony, it would have been 1979, and in the USA far more likely 1980. Last year was the Fortieth Anniversary prompting...
One of my favourite tracks from Ceroc. This isn't Ceroc but I would happily go to a class if that was allowed, even if the 2021 version required...
Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope normality is restored in 2021, and as someone whose social life revolves around Dance classes (Ceroc) this is...
A picture of college AKA the set of Casualty back from my last day there in 1983 [ATTACH] If I had turned 180 degrees there would have been...
I knew you would find it. https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/bank-of-england-spot/historical-spot-exchange-rates/usd/USD-to-CAD-1981 gives the...
The original reason I joined Stereo2Go was to answer someone's question "Why are vintage boomboxes so expensive?". The first US inflation...
I can recall three different people telling me about some CDs not playing in some players. One story I have heard several times from a colleague...
Digital audio didn't start with CD, as this thread describes https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/mfsl-beta-vhs-tape.37863/ If you had deep...
That was the easy photo. I know you had seen this one before so didn't post it [ATTACH]
This is very debatable but as I commented on Youtube, what do you get if you cross a Sony PCM-F1...
Look on the bright side. In both cases they made more than one (I have seen the other XB-70) and in your case no one got killed (I presume)....
For the quantity you would need to repair a walkman go on Ebay (or maybe Amazon) and search for 3M Mobile Phone tape (maybe cellphone in the USA)....
As Jorge says, different speakers will have different sound signatures. If you could get hold of a datasheet they might show the frequency...
Welcome. I wonder if you have found any bargains over there, like this guy kept finding. https://jimatwood.wordpress.com/ We have had a few...
I'm not sure what you will make of this then Tony [MEDIA] One of the early DAB radios, launched in 2004, they included far more features that...
PSA bought out GMs European operations. You are right about there being less choice. Buy a Peugeot, Citroen, DS, Opel, or Vauxhall and you get the...
My late Father bought one in about 1987, to replace the Talbot Horizon he had before. His last car was a Peugeot 306. All bought from the same...
That catalogue is actually on the disc I bought along with about 20 other Sears catalogues. A good thing it was only £5 including postage. It was...
That isn't Samantha in the brochure. The proportions are wrong. or should I say more normal. I guess they just asked some agency for a trendy...
Separate names with a comma.