If anyone is wondering where the original riff came from it is Cerrone back in 1978. Because they couldn't show up for Top of the Pops we got this...
Here is a quadruple helping of 80s goodness for @Mystic Traveller. [MEDIA] Lets hope we can do things like this again by the end of 2021.
Coincidentally, back in 1985, i, and several hundred other young men, who were all years off considering buying a new car went to see the...
I recently bought another DVD of old catalogues. It was mainly duplicates of ones I have but appropriately for the season included the Woolworth's...
When I have been near London it is easy to hear that DAB makes sense there as FM is jam packed with pirate stations interfering with each other....
How popular is HD Radio in the USA? In Europe some countries like Norway have turned off their main FM transmitters. They did plan to do that in...
I did comment at the time "I am sure there would be an AKA of this." Dixons was (and still is) a company with lots of electrical shops (similar to...
I is actually quite a while since I tuned around to see what is still on. Certainly not as much as there used to be. Shortwave hasn't been sold...
I have a Philips Roller 2 Radio Cassette bought new in 1989 and made in Austria. Production in China started later than people might think. I...
In two different ways. I worked with a technology enthusiast who was born in 1947. He said that back in the 1960s, once you had bought a decent TV...
I can't put my hands on the ICF-SW100E at the moment but here is the ICF-SW7600GR together with the ICF-SW2001D (known as the ICF-SW2010 in the...
I have both the ICF-SW7600GR (an updated version of the same radio in silver with more memories) and the ICF-SW100E, both bought used. The latter...
CDs play from the centre outwards. That way the laser will start in the same place with both normal size and mini CDs. I agree with Mister X that...
For some reason BASF seemed to be more popular as video cassettes here. Here are some old tapes I sold late last year. I still have plenty of my...
We both enjoyed it. The younger singer who asks the 80s "has been" to write him a song is an equally clichéd Britney / Taylor Swift type...
Another one for the metal fans. 48 years after it came out this still makes me smile with the "Wall of Sound" [MEDIA] Moving on a decade, we...
Happy Holidays I was amazed to see snow in Lyndhurst (UK South Coast) on the way to work on Tuesday. Less than 1cm but enough to make it look...
Providing they haven't dried out, electrolytic capacitors will actually improve with use (look up capacitor reforming) so there could be a...
We did discuss Casio keyboards in depth in this thread http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/casio-kx-101.5855/ If you look down the thread to my...
Thanks for the replies. I do keep wondering if I need a server, but most seems to be set up to take multiple 3.5" discs, with fans to match,which...
Separate names with a comma.