Hey, willkommen an Bord :-)
some pics of the unit to go - see my post in the auction-area... [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
...decided to auction this one for some play-funds, please check ebay-auction 162454571040 For members of this site please pm me a decent offer...
those are all nice machines, the Creatures features a great hologram in the playfield appearing at some stage of play, the other machines are all...
wow, what a rare beauty - I'm very tempted !
reserved !
buzbox, good luck with your auctions ! folks, as I normally think, the WM-W 800 is overpriced, I think this one isn't - it comes with the...
b.t.w. manual is german, dutch and swedish only...
...got a Sony PS-Q7A turntable in silver (pics to follow after I mounted a new tonearm-belt) and good condition, needle might be to replace, incl....
hahaha, what about contacting Sony to re-continue it ?
also a GREAT car, but honestly I like your speed-boat even MORE !
Elite, this Buick is a beauty ! Northerner, this is no. 1 boombox-carrier !
...aaaand up :-)
OK, time to start this fred again - I'm (...proudly) starting. After 5 years of work I got my 1977 Dino 208 GT4 back on the road. 2l V8 What a...
beautyfull deck !!!
OK, pm is sent - mod, please close, thanks :thumbsup:
matey, I like your WHISMITH (?) tps-l2 clone (the blue one with tunerpack), if you ever want to swap it for something similar or different, please...
...I highly recommend you for lubrication: Do not use standard sewing-macine-oil, use this: http://www.ballistol.de/93-1-Ustanol.html
folks, I think this is "attentionmark-free-zone" here... I have a working Toshiba KT-AS10 for sale, it comes with newish bag, radio-cartridge...
if you read the discription nicely you'll get the answer - a capstan-drive for constant speed wouldn't be necessary, as there's an optical...
Separate names with a comma.