ok, untill 7:25 pm I still take anybodies bid - how many attentionmarks corry uses in this auction :-)
hi Keifel, welcome to the forum ! what you have there is one of those: http://stereo2go.org/forums/threads/my-tps-l2-clones-westman-so-far.331/...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/RADIO-MAGNETOFONO-SIL-TORINO-VINTAGE-ANNI-50-60-RARISSIMO-/291769270562?hash=item43eecdc122:g:PVsAAOSwyjBW8BL8
lately I got a pair of nice working MDR-3's but can't remember with wich player they came initially - funnily they have a 6,3mm plug and an...
very nice, indeed ! hey Lorenzo, how did you get out of that corner ???
...you should have seen the pants I was wearing while setting up those babies in my shelve - and the silly dance going with it ;-)
the DD-100 is the only one they classify as soundclass I - but in the review they say: only with the DR-S100 bulky-thing ! My personal experiance...
when you check in the bottom of eachplayer's discription you'llfind the point "Klangklasse", wich means soundclass
now that's cool, Hugo - when I discovered the kickstarter-link, I was a few days too late to sign, but I'm hoping to purchase a copy when they're...
just found this STEREOPLAY- magazine from ja. 1987 with a test of 18 portable cassette-player. Very interesting is the prices - a Sony WM-F107...
parts of my UHER-collection so far: 1979 Dolby-Hifi-Cassette-Deck CR-240 with pre-amp VG-840 and tuner EG-740, 2nd. deck is a Report 4200...
...and another handbag: 1972 UHER CR-124 stereo, autoreverse, portable real hifi cassette-deck [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] when I told...
this must be the most valuable record in the UNIVERSE (100% sure): http://goldenrecord.org I want a copy, please
only needs belts - that's all - made in 1974
...and inside: [ATTACH][ATTACH]
thanks, matey ;-)
...I'm fallin' in love with those babies ;-) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
...in the meantime Corry must have quite a worn "!" - button on his computer...
...ok, to start in the day - THIS is my favourite right now - AKAI reel-to-reel (I must make a real scan soon), but checkout: [ATTACH]
ok, let me hit my office tomorrow :-)
Separate names with a comma.