I'm almost sure that I used to own a SIEMENS looking exactly the same - it should be - as I wrote - either a Sanyo or a Sharp There were quite a...
are you folks interested in more ?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
...found this add in a 1971 electronic-magazine (german "Funkschau"):[ATTACH]
hi nickeccles, the box you have there is quite nice, but unfortunately I must tell you, besides the name it got nothing to do with UHER, this box...
now THIS is great !!!
recording and playback appears to be great, well, there's still a bit wow&flutter, but I ordered new belts&idler allready. yesterday I was able to...
...and look how nice it's built up inside ! BIG QUESTION: now this thing is portable and battery-operated - but features only one internal...
...checkout the tape-selector for FeCr :-)
hi hugo, and yeah, it's quite 70'ies ! I'm busy servicing it, will give recording a try in the evening...
Separate names with a comma.