It looks to be very similar to this [MEDIA]
Today is Cliff Richard's 80th birthday. He has been having hit records since 1958 starting off as the British answer to Elvis. On the local Radio...
Another interesting set of adverts back from when a Panasonic personal stereo was $1 more than a Panasonic boombox! Those prices explain why I...
That explains it. I just looked on Buyee and there is an RX-DT9 there at the moment for £75 with less than a day to go....
Looking at the items he still has listed that is quite a collection he is selling. The RX-DT901 is different from any Panasonic I have ever...
I can't speak for Germany or the USA, but here in the UK there only two American cars are commonly sold. The Ford Mustang, whose V8 version will...
Don't worry. i wasn't tempted. For anyone interested in what they were [MEDIA] That was actually published four years ago.
I would guess that model was about $100 back in 1978. Here in the UK someone did find several hundred 1990s Maxim boomboxes and was selling them...
Interesting to see personal stereos being advertised in print, before Sony made one. If Skiers were using them, I understand the heavily padded...
That looks to be very similar to the original Stereobelt, which Andreas Pavel, invented in 1972....
A few tips Have a practice on a less valuable unit first A massive range of capacitors is available from RS, Farnell, Mouser, or Digikey...
It certainly looks to have a good complement of jacks, something that are sadly missing on many mid range Panasonics. The logo is post 1987,...
Your cat is better trained than our three. I'm still waiting for them to finish installing my satellite dish :wink2 [ATTACH] Tiny (one the left)...
I wonder if the wider head on a Mono recorder make tracking errors more pronounced. If the head is twice the width as two tracks on a stereo head...
I was in touch with Rick Maybury who runs the site after finding some more information about the PAM radio. It turns out that in the early 1980s...
Has anyone considered using a 12V drill battery for this type of project. Both the chargers and batteries are really cheap compared with what they...
Welcome. If you are into miniature reel to reels I wonder if you have seen this site http://www.dustygizmos.com/spycord.htm
Do you want to know a secret. Look at the banner at the top of the posting window and click on the smiley.:blabla That gives you access to dozens....
He can play Commodore 64 games while listening to what some people consider to be the best sound chip ever fitted into a computer. So good there...
The question is which is worth more Radio Raheem's Alienware or Autoreverser's Commodore SX64s? I have mentioned before that old computers seem...
Separate names with a comma.