With 8 track you do always have the option of recording over old cartridges, which is apparently what other labels are doing. Personally I would...
I get the impression that they are now like a slightly more upmarket version of Timex. As you say there are now loads of styles with both plastic...
There are plenty of alternatives https://www.musicradar.com/news/the-best-audio-interfaces In the past I have used a Sound Blaster Extigy....
I just checked completed listings. The most expensive was a prototype that sold for $3899...
Great to see so many Casio products in the same (Arab News) advert. A friend at college went out and bought the Space Invaders one as soon as it...
I have just watched a couple of Exasperant's videos. Some hopefully useful observations. The LG TV one didn't get interesting until about 13...
If you are talking about my own videos, then all but two were done to sell items and didn't involve any editing. Rather appropriate that one of my...
Thanks for all the replies. I think the problem is that the newest decent tape decks are over fifteen years old so the condition will vary a lot....
I'm very impressed. I was going to ask if you designed the green PCB yourself but can see from the logo that you did. I think I would have given...
I wonder if the ease of recording is one of the things that keeps the sales of Radio Cassettes and blank cassettes going. As I commented in...
You might get lucky and find a mis-described one....
Thanks Jorge. That is the sort of deck I have been thinking about. The prices on ebay are a bit higher but aren't silly. Yes, in hindsight Auto...
Yesterday we were discussing the silly prices some items go for, presumably so they can sit on someones shelf. Browsing Ebay today I spotted...
Perhaps they had to hold on to the tapes for forty years as evidence.
Did you look at the dates on the filed in index card? Started in 1975 and ended in 1976. To me these look like the sort of thing that would have...
For internal repairs have you tried Sugru ? https://sugru.com/buy?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIobbg4YLF6wIVFuDtCh3XdACDEAAYASAAEgIAffD_BwE I have used it...
Having seen quite a few Youtube videos recently about the fact that if you buy a new cassette deck these days you are going to get a Tanashin...
A colleague summed it up when he said there is a "Nostalgia Wave" that peaks about thirty years after things came out. How many pages have been...
30% sounds as if it was written by the marketing department. However, I found two differnt threads on Tapeheads about them with lots of praise...
I just found a great five part series on the history of car audio https://www.hagerty.com/media/search?s=rob+siegel+obsolete+car
Separate names with a comma.