Back to Tapes i think we should have both read the article which was about the launch of That's in Australia after great success in Europe...
In Bristol, where I lived in the 1980s Lasky's was in the main shopping area, close to C&A and opposite model shop Beattie's which had Model...
I have seen Sanyos that had a swing out speaker like that but not one in which the electronics ws split between the two unit. Congratulations on...
I actually bought quite a few That's tapes in the 1980s, probably from Lasky's. Apart from the price this looks very familiar, especially the...
I am actually one of Techmoan's Patreon Supporters. This video, and the ability of Patreons to download some historic jingles etc made me sign...
Happy Birthday to me :breakdance::moonwalk::breakdance: [ATTACH] It is the Japanese version of the NW-A105 so plenty of volume
Here is an old oddity. Not one to put on your shoulder :scratch2 [ATTACH]...
I have noticed that as well. The most alarming is when you see people driving cars wearing them (which is probably illegal). Looking on the Argos...
USB is all defined in a standard which has only been around since 1996, and which will probably be completely superceded by USB-C in a decade or...
Feeding that through the inflation calculator gives a 2019 price of over £2200. The fact that the price is given without tax is a give away that...
Well screw terminals don't need a soldering iron. However, I would recommend getting a test meter to check polarity etc. It could be useful for...
I'm glad the article mentions the headphones. I have mentioned before that at the time the headphones were considered to be a much bigger...
That is an interesting device that should be good for the 3V Walkman. Just make sure you doñt accidentally select one of the higher voltages....
Thanks for the comprehensive replay. I suppose a Walkman is small and light enough to be reasonable postage. I saw a thread on a HiFi forum where...
A standard USB connection is rated for 500mA so a Walkman should be no problem at all. I would hope that any cable had some kind of regulator to...
A nice find for a sensible price. Did you use some kind of bidding / shipping service like Buyee? I have often browsed Yahoo auctions using that...
A bit disappointing that they don't have a publications / literature section Some time ago I sent them a link to an article all about the launch...
Extra Con. There are no longer any Analog / NTSC TV transmissions for it to pick up Extra Pro. You should be able to hook up a TV Tennis game for...
I have to admit I am just guessing. However, I do know that different microphones need different power supplies (50V in the case of professional...
The iPhone caught a lot of manufacturers off guard, especially since Apple already had iTunes up and running for music purchasing. Before then...
Separate names with a comma.