Hugo, if you put it this way: 80'ies were NOT "Madonna", but she was 80'ies ! Talk about 80'ies cars: Merc 560 ? BMW 7 series ? Ferrari...
matey, I startet a TPS-L2- clone gallery in the wrong (bbx) forum - please move it to the Walkman- departement ;-) cheers, c
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Super-Fidelity Walking Stereo...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] part III ...at 1st. a nice update to the boxed Easy...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
b.t.w. I'm impressed this became a "Mini Portable Cassette Player" - should have been the biigest boombox ON EARTH with this name !!!
Now THIS is the real thing ! throw all other players away and score one of THOSE ! ...a pretty girl sees you wearing one of those - imagine...
I'm going to the drugstore right now and buy me a cheap set of replacement-toothbrushes for my BRAUN ORAL - put'em in my ears and put'em without...
hey hugo, is it possible to do something like a "multiple upload" ? otherwise it's going to be a pain in the bud to upload all those pics I made...
...you'll be surprised - there's LOADS of nice ones - STAY TUNED !!!
...and the winner is: T-STER this is number ??? BINATONE hipfi (...high pfidelity ?) mk II - came fresh from board member Deech, THANK YOU...
this would be a greek-one then - answer is: no ;)
...good guess, but wrong ;)
well, this is a good one, those folks here who know me will probably guess what's inside :-) [ATTACH]
inside this player it's a Philips b.t.w. one of the best players at all time !!!
I got some Collins-buttons on my Heathkit tube pre-amp ! my dad owns one of those 390'ies, so I know why you like it ;-)
very cool indeed - is that the one with mechanical digits ? huge ?
since I remember I allways bought something for myselfe for x-mas, this year it was a new cymbal for my drum-kit . WHAT DID YOU GUYS BUY...
GOLDSTAR (today LG = Lucky Goldstar) was the initial maker of this type of player, it was released december 1979, just after the TPS-L2 The base...
Separate names with a comma.