[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] here's my gear. as you can see, i prefer vinyl - to play cd's or mp3 i...
Lackmus-paper you get f.ex. here: http://www.ebay.de/itm/like/252492439314?lpid=106&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
what seriously helps as well is a linnen- or cotton- bag full off rice mixed with sea-salt (big grains) in the bottom of the box(es) that you use...
OK, here's a link to a few pics - well, I'm not a great photographer - as you can see there's a few little scratches on the sites, as well as some...
hopefully this time it'll be a TPS-L2 CLONE, so that I can quickly throw my collection on the market and RETIRE !
yeah, no hurries, I'll have some time on the weekend for that ;-)
yeah. design-wise my all time favourite is still the WM-504 - with a reel-to-reel-cassette it looks like a Nagra SN !
...ah, mod., pleas move it to the 2nd hand market - I have to learn navigating here first, sorry :rolleyes:
folks, I have a Nakamichi RX-505 (undirectional autoreverse), and as I don't use it anymore I want to sell it. I'm offering it here, as I'm not...
yeah. also jumped on the bus. nice to be here, BIG, BIG RESPECT TO ALL MODERATORS, YOU FOLKS MADE A GREAT JOB !!!!! ...those who know mw can...
hey matey, my son says THANK YOU for a nice x-mas surprise !!! me too, off course, seriously a great gesture, very apprechiated !!! chat soon, c
Separate names with a comma.