I just can’t collect, as I don’t like clutter hence i just want the best i can afford.:wink:
Yes I do love the DC2 and it’s my first choice for compact portability with quality, when I want the absolute best it’s the D6C with an external...
I guess not :wink:
I don't have that many Pink Floyd
That is an extreme case Jorge, i am more talking about dropouts and chewed cassettes. Besides i have plenty of new unused cassettes, the vast...
I think I agree with you on that one. My mum collected china, but I can't remember anyone else in my family collecting anything. I personally...
PM me your name and address and it's yours. Sorry no Billy Squire.
To be honest it’s because I don’t know what has happened to them and I have not had a good experience in the past. I also only ever buy...
Looks interesting, better colours for the boombox would have made it look more realistic.
Hi Guys & Girls I have some cassettes to give away. I got some cassettes a while back, I was only interested in some of the pre-recorded ones but...
Makes interesting viewing. Check it out [MEDIA]
Lowell Simon - Mellow mellow, right on [MEDIA]
Black Eyed Peas - Rockin to the beat [MEDIA]
Welcome to Stereo2go Hearst If you pack your units very carefully, you should be fine to send it anywhere without worry of it getting broken. I...
If i remember correctly the HS-JX707 has the voice navigation or is that the HS-JX505 ?
Welcome to Stereo2go lazyjackal
Nice some of those units i use to have, nothing in gold though. In the Aiwa range i have HS-JX101, HS-JX303, HS-JX505, HS-JX707 and HS-PX1000....
Never seen that Mazda before, that's a new one to me.
You should checkout Suzuki Cappuccino if you can find one, it's tinny. I think about 600cc and 3 cylinders.
That is a matter of opinion :wink:, for me it's D6C => DC2 => DD9 and I have all 3 units.
Separate names with a comma.