Welcome to the forum, good luck with your repairs and enjoy the music!
A JVC Twinch (2" screen) with a twist! Hall of Fame Baseball Player Robin Yount's JVC, probably given to him in a swag-bag. I've got one of...
Welcome, I love AIC, never saw the band but I did see Jerry Cantrell when he came here several times in the early 2000's with the Boggy Depot and...
I have no idea what YT pays but on the high side it might be .02 (US cents) x 500,000 (views)= $10,000 USD (so far). There's guys working on all...
Welcome to the forum!
That's what really got me excited about boomboxes and Walkmans 20+ years ago. I found a huge AIWA, not the 950 but one of the big ones, and I got...
Found another battery review, Radioelektronik 1994. Four hours, that seems about right, I think battery life killed boomboxes just as much as...
From 1994, sorry can't read it but it looks like Nokia had a boombox! From Radioelektronik [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1994, the Sanyo MDR-300 has three MD transports! and a CD player but at $1500 USD it was very expensive. [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks Auto! Check out the Transylvania, kind of looks like a Crown. The grill looks great, anybody have this model? [ATTACH]
I found a neat website that lists most of the 1970's cassette "field recorders." There's a few missing but overall it's great for the year...
Internet find [ATTACH]
This must have looked out of a sci-fi movie in 1977, very beautiful! One of the online calculators gives me $2300 USD, not sure if that's 1977 or...
YT has become a great resource, I love watching while cleaning or wrenching or other chores. I used to watch lot's of home/car fixit shows on...
This one looks more TV than boombox but it's still a keeper, anybody own the Hitachi Mark45 K2? [ATTACH]
I think she's a known idol singer [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.