1972, is this Hitachi's First Boombox? The Hitachi TRK-1230 [ATTACH]
The person that posted this says the magazine was 1969, I think this is a never before seen Crown CTR-8750? Anybody know this model? Of course...
I still haven't gotten to the big reveal (and I have a ton of dishes to do). Some of the methods he's using are very helpful, it reminds of the...
Wow a real unicorn, the TEAC A-860, it looks like it was for broadcasting? https://www.ebay.com/itm/236045996123? [ATTACH]
The Imperial Mini-Rack 250M, a beast from the old days that looks ready to take on the Telefunken M1 for boombox dominance!...
The B-Boys out in full effect, awesome! I looked for video cameras back then but even the cheapest was a few hundred dollars. I think the...
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post any of your audio adventures.
Welcome, thanks for joining, feel free to share your adventures, we're an international group so anything Irish is always interesting to the rest...
1984, the Rock Steady Crew! [ATTACH]
1989 Record Mirror [ATTACH]
This guy's getting monster views, for some reason TV boombox repairs do great on YT. I tend to watch these videos while doing dishes, which takes...
Welcome Wisconsin from across the border! Good luck with your repairs, I posted some Walky Ads from back in the day, I never realized how many...
.....and another from 1980, the CD-330 with three-headed goodness, probably the best deal in portable three-headed machines today. [ATTACH]
Sweeeet, an ad from 1980 for the Superscope CRS-4503 [ATTACH]
Another M70 Ad, awesome! [ATTACH]
An early Sony TC-5000, big money in the mid 70's if you got it with the mic. [ATTACH]
It looks big but it's hard to tell. I'd guess late 70's? I'm a big fan of the mono boomers and as we get older, they don't seem to be seen as...
I didn't get this from a magazine and have a hard time seeing what it is. It looks like a huge boombox with an optional TT and CD player? Is the...
Lo-D Jewel-J1, yep, I love the flight-case models. [ATTACH]
I can't tell if this is real or not, supposedly a poster size ad. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.