1978 Memorex, HiFi Buyers Guide [ATTACH]
TDK 1980 [ATTACH]
1980 Fuji Metal, HiFi Buyers Guide [ATTACH]
Maxell 1978 [ATTACH]
1978 HiFi Stereo Buyers Guide, these were big money in 1978, $4.79 is a whopping $24.83 today! We always had specials in the USA, maybe 20% off...
1978 Pickering, it looks like an early 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo headphone set. Shortly after Sony's Walkman dominated with the innovative headphones...
Technics, unfortunately the photos seem to be lost and I can't get it to translate....
A newer blog site with component decks, there's a ton of cool repair info in here. English...
Edit 1/16/26 Sadly Goo Blogs is gone, yea the internet seems to be scrubbing all these wonderful first generation websites from the net. While...
I got sucked into this again and I'm enjoying some lovely banter on Tapeheads and some JDM Websites, I was just hoping to find some technical info...
Now that is a cool looking deck, 108,000 Yen! Big money in 1982. I just picked up a Technics-RS 1W, I think it actually works, at least the hubs...
Vevor has a website and they show up on Amazon. There's several different brandings but Vevor gives you the spinning tray, motor and drying rack...
Davis makes and entry! The Davis SEL-268 is from Hong Kong and has those crazy-cool propeller grills. [ATTACH]
I have the luxury to be mostly working when I listen to music, pops and clicks are normal along with early sonically challenged Mp3 rips. When I...
I remember this thread like it was yesterday, wow, almost seven years ago. Funny I was just looking at my Panasonic up in the shelves a couple...
1973, the $1 USD off coupons would have been huge! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1971, for those Swinging Sounds from Sony. I don't know the model but it definately looks like a vertical version of a portable tape deck, I'm...
TDK going for world domination! 1973, Buffalo Currier-Express. [ATTACH]
From 1973, the price started shooting up on the CF-200! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.