If the Black Watch still works it is worth quite a bit these days. Of course things like that weren't cheap back then, especially compared to the...
I missed your introduction as well, so welcome and thanks for doing the catalogue scans. I think I am between your age and Mister X. You are...
According to Wikipedia it came out after DAT and ten years after CD. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NT_(cassette) With buffering to give gap free...
Mini reel to reel fans might like to look at http://www.dustygizmos.com/arcpages/arctape.htm He doesn't have that National / Panasonic though
I would like a copy of the pdf if possible to add to my catalogue collection I bought the ICF7600DS new in 1989. Pretty much the same radio as...
The UK equivalent is Servisol...
When you say pressing the play button harder it plays clearer do you mean speed wise or loudness wise ? Either way I am wondering if the head /...
Too fast could mean the pinch roller is exerting less force than the tape up reel so the tape is being pulled past the capstan. I had a car...
Agreed. I bet it cost a lot more than my SL5 though. Yesterday a Sharp RP114 sold as spares that I was watching went for £211...
I hope regular contributor TooCool doesn't see that post ! I am guessing you mean the Aiwa CS-M1...
Is this the "Beer In Boomboxes" thread ? :delighted:
You are right. Unlike with the ZX81 cassette storage wasn't essential though as all the Pocket Computers I have owned (the first being an FX850...
I just found these two images from the 1981 Aldens catalog [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 8 Track was obviously hanging on much longer in the USA than in...
Depending on where it was sold it could be a Sony Stowaway or a Sony Soundabout. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkman Whether there were any...
[ATTACH] This little Bush BR8419A Radio Cassette had been sat on a shelf unused at work for years. It probably belonged to a guy who retired a...
The packs of 50 belts for £3 might not be the highest quality but are useful for trying things out....
I'm 57 and I know all about Star Fox and the famous Super FX IC. :nodding: Just don't ask me about any later than the PS2. The only Games console...
Welcome, and well done in finding the diagrams although they aren't very helpful. This looks as if it might be similar [MEDIA] Have a look at...
Both I think, as my late Father bought an SG-J500L here in the UK. I posted pictures of it in the thread you started about them....
Very nice, although I suspect the boy in the film would have been worn out before he got to the beach carrying one of those. The same with the...
Separate names with a comma.