After reading your post about shops I was thinking what the options would be if you woke up one morning last December and suddenly decided you...
Great to see that Elephant the second arrived safely. I hate to think how much the shipping cost. I would keep that one quiet from "The Boss"....
Yes, the Consumer Distributing catalog looks very similar to Argos. If you look at the right year you will find the Atari 2600 in Argos for more £...
I love old catalogues (hence bidding on that one) and have about 40GByte of scans of them. Dixons was a high street retailer who are still going...
Looking at that stack of Sony equipment, just after looking at the Sony prices in a post I just made...
I just missed out on this one [ATTACH]...
All the good cleaning alternatives to IPA have probably now been banned due to them being CFCs. Trichloroethane was a widely used cleaner in the...
The practice run for Toy story :applause I remember here was some impressive for the time CGI in an Intel film I saw at an Imax. [MEDIA]...
If your interested in the amount of hardware needed in the 1980s to do graphics like that, this is well worth watching. [MEDIA]
Wikipedia reckons Sabrina's biggest hit was mainly due to the video [MEDIA] As my late Mother would always say when someone appeared on TV "You...
I absolutely loved that video, but it was Rotoscoped not GCI. https://ew.com/article/2015/10/26/a-ha-video-take-on-me/
All this talk of computer graphics made me think of [MEDIA] Apparently the release of the single had to be delayed to allow time for the cutting...
Sun and Silicon Graphics were the two big workstation manufacturers with Silicon Graphics being the ones you needed for 3D. The last thing my...
The software our mechanical engineers uses is https://www.ptc.com/en/products/cad/creo Being an electronics engineer I use software from...
A very successful and good album of that type is Jeff Waynés "War of the Worlds".With Ricard Burton providing naration between tracks it really...
I enjoyed the chats. I think it's bedtime here in the UK.
Google has the answer https://vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132808 A rival to Binatone back then. As I said both were the types of...
I am guessing you did GCSEs. When I was at school you did GCE O Levels or CSEs (which were more practical). In History I was in a borderline class...
They were supposed to be Headlining Lets Rock Southampton this year. At least they are still on the line up for 2021 (if it happens)
Separate names with a comma.