Soul II Soul - Holdin' On [MEDIA]
I don't know about the EMT 981, but one CD player i do like is the Spectral Audio one but at £28000 i would rather put the money into the rest of...
Yes for a good player you don't need to spend loads, but for a great player you do need to spend loads.
I wonder if they will do the recording if you send them MA-XG's? i have a stockpile of unopened ones :bigthumbsup:
I only have a handful of CD’s and I only ever get them if I really want a record but cannot find it on Vinyl. I take then to my friends house...
Okay 2 glasses of red then :wink2
I have never really bothered with CD in my Hi-Fi as it would cost me too much to get close to my analogue setup, so why bother i would rather put...
In all the years I have been using turntables, this is the first cartridge I have ever wrecked and yes I was enjoying a glass of wine at the time....
Liking the looks of that, you will have to let us know how good it sounds :boogie: That box is as big as the one my new cartridge just came in, i...
I have been going to the Munich High End Show for years and it's the only one that is worth going to.
Still not had a good chance to have a good listen, so the cartridge is not totally settled down yet as I have only had a chance to listen to 3 x...
This is an MC cartridge, i have not used MM in over 15 years plus i think. I hear good things about TSD 15, i believe it's the one that started...
To be honest, I usually ignore posts like this as it’s boring these people are just after money why pretend otherwise.
Welcome back Anders
Welcome to Stereo2go Hollie, i am sure some of the boombox guys will help you.
You don't fancy the DRT XV-1 then :wink2. You can always try and sneak it past the Boss? But the Boss may twig when you have a bigger smile on...
Nice D6C's and TC-D5 is the way to go, i take it is a TC-D5 i see in there?
I was doing some recording to cassette the other night, all was going well at the end of the very first side went to lift the arm up and back to...
Welcome to Stereo2go mach, everybody is welcome we all have the same interest here :wave:
That’s pretty cool, thanks for sharing. I may give it a try if I ever get my Aiwa HS-PL707 working. I do have the AAA battery holder so I am not...
Separate names with a comma.