I bought an Oscilloscope from the Radio Club that had definitely had mice living inside ( there was a large hole in the back where an expansion...
I didńt say that, the last time I bought Lidl batteries they were just £2.99 for two C or D cells. I have loads. Great to hear you got the Ikea...
The best value rechargable C and D cells are the Tronic ones Lidl occasionally sell. The D cells are 4500mAH. The only problem is they only have...
Hello and welcome. You should post a link to your online store https://www.cassettecomeback.com/ is already a friend site. I was going to say...
I guessed because most Boomboxes have a similar switch on the back, sometimes called "beat cut" or "beat cancel"....
Does it have a radio and does it record ? If so I would guess Interference Suppression System.. Only of relevance if you intend recording from...
At first I thought it was a top of the range real Sony product; the type where an extra $500 buys you real wood end cheeks and an extra heavy...
Looking through a 1986 Smash Hits the picture made me smile [ATTACH] At 41p a minute it would have been cheaper to buy the singles. The cheapest...
An Advert from the Dec 18th 1985 issue of Smash Hits, just in case you hadn't written your Christmas list yet. I think the girls in this one are...
Just one tape advert in the December 18 1985 Smash Hits. I would guess W H Smiths (a large stationers / newsagent / media shop) paid for this one....
Welcome to the site.I have been on here since before it moved platforms and we all had to rejoin. Regarding navigation I still find that Google...
How many auctions was that? In general the larger the lot the bigger the bargain. A few months ago there was a lot of 30 boomboxes including a...
I would guess you are talking about Radio Hams, who have their own segments in the Shortwave bands. I doubt if there is any Boombox which could...
Far less than there used to be. Back in the mid 1980s I used to listen to pop pirate stations around 6MHz every Sunday morning, including Radio...
CD in would be good, but looking at the photo it says CD out.
As usual Google has the answer http://www.tapeheads.net/showthread.php?t=44852 there are a few more prices here,...
I just found there was a Woolworths Smash Hits Christmas special in 1983 as well. There are far more cassette adverts in these specials than in...
I have been looking through the Smash Hits archive looking for cassette adverts http://likepunkneverhappened.blogspot.com/ The first one I found...
Hobby Electronics was a beginners / hobbyist magazine from the same team as Electronics Today International Where an ETI project would typically...
This is where they were, although the building looks a bit too new too me so is probably a replacement...
Separate names with a comma.