You did a great job there especially with the aluminium trim. You might be interested in this thread with pictures of my Akai PJ35 which I...
No discussion on the VL-1 is complete without [MEDIA] At around the same time the VL-1's distinctive sound appeared on quite a few more serious...
Electric & Musical Industries. You might have heard of a band one of their sub-brands Parlophone signed (The Beatles) or their main recording...
I think the author is just showing different fractions close to Pi. 355/133 is much more accurate than 22/7 as the displays show. p.s Thanks for...
Just search for Vapex in the search box above and you will find loads of posts about their Gumsticks.
Some good information here https://boyet.com/blog/true-credit-card-sized-calculators-ndash-casio-sl-800/ and here...
What a great advert, especially as I bought one of the items on it that year; the Casiotone MT65 keyboard. That cost me £150, proving what people...
The style of the controls and the separate eject button screams Sanyo to me http://www.richardsradios.co.uk/sanyocassette.html
Good to see a post from you Nick. I think you should give Jorge first refusal on this one since his last elephant got burnt along with the rest of...
Not surprisingly, Smash Hits, a magazine aimed at Teenage pop fans, had quite a few cassette adverts in the Christmas Special they did for...
Toshiba also made them like that https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/toshiba_stereo_radio_cassette_player_kt_4047.html That was just the first photo I...
I think I have worked out why Sony didn't push MD as a computer format. Despite Iomega then Imation both putting superfloppies onto the market...
Considering Sony invented the hugely popular 3.5" Computer Floppy Disk, it is surprising they didn't push MD for computer use, instead letting...
It is still my ambition to find a Woodgrain Stereo Radio Cassette. There was a Sanyo one but it was more like a mono unit with an auxiliary speaker.
True. There was always a strong educational element to Heathkit. I have mentioned before that my college project when I was 16 was building a...
I just noticed these in the 1973 Eaton Catalog which I guess I think might be Canadian
People have mentioned Heathkit a few times in the Home Audio Forum. A link off the Technics page I posted led me to...
I guess that due to smaller houses people in the UK appreciate miniaturised equipment more. Since before the SG-14L was released, one of the most...
You might be familiar with Panasonics LP jacket size turntables. The bottom of the range SL-N5 was sometimes paired with their 3 piece boomboxes....
I think they might have got the idea from Frankie Goes To Hollywood / Trevor Horn. [MEDIA] Back in the 1980s we only had Aids and Nuclear War to...
Separate names with a comma.