Yes it was the headphones that were the innovation with the Walkman. I have posted the Tomorrow's World video clip from when the Walkman was...
No keep going please :applause At least you appear to be focused on one area of collecting not just buying things at random when you fancy them,...
I think all the reviews indicate that the new RTM player will just be an existing one in a different case with a few bells and whistles added....
In real terms probably 1/10th of the price and 1/5th of the quality of the Aiwa. I have seen the Aldi boomboxes as low as £15 a couple of months...
You mean one of these https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/sony_cd_radio_cassette_corder_3.html I'm sure many people won't like the styling but I am...
The problem is that no one has made Dolby chips for years. The latest Teac deck only has something like dBx and by the looks of the one VWestlife...
We could almost do with a "How much did you pay for your first personal stereo and when" thread. I think I paid about £27 for a basic Sanyo back...
So is electronics. Last week I bought a new, boxed Pay As You Go mobile phone complete with colour screen, camera SD card slot (presumably for...
When you say early, I presume you mean early in collecting ? Back when these came out you would have been lucky to afford two or three.
For people who don't want to watch the whole video he reckons it will be about 60 Euros. I think a lot of the test just proves you get what you...
I love looking through old magazines and just got one from December 1981 on Ebay. The tagline of "Entertainment for Men" will probably give you an...
The most likely problem is oxidised switches and contacts that need cleaning. Internally most radio cassettes have a large multiway switch for...
Does anyone know if there ever was a Walkman with AMS Personally if you just want something to listen to tapes on the move I would go for...
Not surprisingly Techmoan has reviewed a very similar unit [MEDIA]
I reckon the cardboard box is worth more than Mister X suggested. His price might be right for a unit with scratches, cracks and a missing battery...
It all depends on how desperate Dayv is for one. It isn't really a Grail like a GF777, so if it is the only box Dayv wants to buy he might be...
That is what Wikipedia calls it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_pest I guess we both disagree with the statement "articles made after 1960...
Great to hear the radio is working. I think the AAs power the microprocessor that controls the radio. While other manufacturers had made radios...
What a clever restoration. It looks as if the original flywheel was suffering from the dreaded "zinc pest". I have seen a model railway locomotive...
It looks as if you missed this one as well http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/1987-which-stereo-take-aways.734/ What a difference eight years...
Separate names with a comma.