I am envious of both of your collections, although you are showing your (young) ages. Back when I was a lad most compilations were of cover...
Have you had that from new ? I do have Now 2 on Vinyl somewhere. I am wondering which others they have re-released on CD. Now 8 was the first one...
Interesting to see a Yellow Walkman that isn't a "Sports" one. Today I am over in my old home town of Bristol where my sister still lives. A very...
back to the Alba I suspect it is a bit older than I suspected. I looked back through my Argos catalogue scans and couldn't find it. When Home...
Life was far simpler when the only computer in the house was an MSX for Amateur Radio RTTY and playing Manic Miner :yesss: The problem is that...
After realising what a rambling post this is I have highlighted the key point. The most welcome present would have been some time to spend...
I decided to keep the front panel (with electronics attached) in case it has some useful parts and binned the rest. Thinking about your comment,...
Somehow I doubt if Amstrad actually made it. They had strong links with Funai who didn't sell much under their own name in the 80s or 90s. I...
Maybe a what cars did you drive thread. For many of us practicality now over-rides any concerns about image. I doubt whether any Page 3 girls to...
Thanks Jorge I will have a go with dBpoweramp to see what it can do. I would like to avoid any more ripping. Quite a few years ago I (with alot...
Welcome Lee So you actually had a Walkman in your teens. Maybe you are younger than me. I had to make do with buying myself a Sanyo when in my...
Do you mean this Christmas or a Christmas many years ago ? Either way that looks like a serious and expensive piece of kit back when it was made....
Not a Sony, but I do remember that when I swapped my first generation Hitachi CD player (which started to skip) with a Philips CDi I was surprised...
A bit of background. I had been intending to buy a Sony NW-A45 for over a year. I have quite a few iPods and Sony MP3 players but, now that memory...
That really is profiteering. £364 for a brand new unit from Amazon...
Congratulations. Will it run off batteries ? If so I guess it drops the power a bit.
Did you see my comment about this box in the Nostalgiacon thread ? I guessed 1978 as the year of manufacturer Get the Yen to Dollar exchange...
I think Jorge is right that we aren't the best people to ask. I do think that Bluetooth is the best solution to look at. The sound quality isn't...
Welcome. I guess the three Amstrads are the ones in your profile picture. We love seeing photos of other peoples collections. It seems very...
When I was a youngster I was collecting Valve (tube) radios. Despite the odd anomaly, like the TPS-L2 today and Catalin radios back then, most old...
Separate names with a comma.