Were those made in Brasil?
BlasterBryan used to be on here years ago, old videos but he had some rare stuff. He says over 300 boomers, I believe him! [MEDIA] [ATTACH]
This guy has some paper foldable paper audio components, now we just someone to do boomboxes and Walkmans. There's downloadable PDF's of the...
Is this guy a member? Only five Conions? This guy has some great stuff but the room is unexciting, somebody with a little design experience needs...
I've posted this link before, the world's biggest AKAI Collection with a ton of boomboxes. It takes awhile to load, there's hundreds of photos on...
I'm amazed at how they crammed all kinds of electronics in some of the smaller units and how heavy they get not to mention some of them were very...
Remember this guy? He was a member on here years ago, what ever happened to all those early members and their huge collections? Radio Hier, his...
I just moved my CT-F750 to the top shelf and took a quick look, the part your showing is normally covered by the hub? I don't know how similar...
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, how do you like working on the portables?
Anybody know what this little Sony is? Found while looking at Brazilian Boomboxes..... [ATTACH]
Toshiba had a footprint in Brasil From "Hybrid Factories in Latin America" 2013 This chapter outlines the case of Toshiba in Brazil and how the...
CCE PS-90, this is kind of interesting [ATTACH]
The CCE PS-30 [ATTACH]
1982 ad for a rare clone, the CCE PS-50 [ATTACH]
A recent article on the demise of CCE in English...
Separate names with a comma.