You Canucks probably wanted it to match a hockey puck!
1973, some discounting going on! Sony TC-55 at $159.95 USD....WOW!!!! [ATTACH]
1972, the CF-550 was just a little less than a complete Marantz Stereo which now goes for much, much more. I love the Koss, I used to see these...
Also from 1972, oh and by the way, that non-descript TV now goes for silly money..... I attached an ebay sold listing..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very early Sony Boombox Ad from 1972. This is a lot better pricing than I thought. I have most of the little ones and one, I think it's the...
Found this one, Muskat, never heard of it before. This is from May 1970 but let's include it. [ATTACH]
It was a sign of the times, manufacturing was going to automation and plastics were coming into their own. We might not like the "quality" of the...
1980 [ATTACH]
1980, USD [ATTACH]
1980, wow $750 USD, I thought they were much less. [ATTACH]
AIWA 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
April 1980 [ATTACH]
1992 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.