Once I got to the back of Radio Electronics it looked far more familiar with adverts for Soldering Irons, transistors etc. During the 1980s and...
I have just been looking on the Japanese Sony web site. Since you can still buy Sony Radio Cassette recorders...
Having posted the link I just had a look at the whole Radio Electronics magazine. As Spock would say "Fascinating". For me it is difficult to see...
Don't worry. We all do things like that. Recently I spent five minutes trying to work out why there was no sound on Youtube. The volume on my...
You can tell from the styling that it is a very early stereo box, and a different Ebay listing claims 1973....
Welcome. The funny thing is I had exactly the same passion as a teenager but with tube radios, back when the Walkman hadn't been thought of and...
Play and record together is standard on about 90% of cassette decks especially ones with mechanical buttons. To quote Kylie Minogue when asked...
Your GF-800 looks to be really clean. Was it like that when you got it ?
You normally need a series resistor, and make sure the LED is in the right direction....
I played this today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Part of my Birthday present from exactly 43 years ago. My original Amerex cassette recorder...
I just watched the feature linked to in theregister article about the RCA tape cartridge. https://archive.org/details/Revoluti1958 starting at...
I once bought a girlfriend a copy of Depeche Mode 101, after she said that it was one of her favourite albums but her car cassette player had...
No money changed hands at all. What better source of the story than Sony themselves ?...
From the large mount thing on the bottom left of the first picture I reckon it is something to hold a Sat Nav or MP3 player onto your dashboard...
I was left wondering when the Sanyo cartridge was designed. For the background you need to watch Techmoan's video on gthe Grundig DC series...
I completely disagree. My 1988 Nissan had a nice auto-reverse radio cassette positioned just in front of the gear lever. Grab a few cassettes...
Welcome Alex. We have at least one expert on WM-D6C repairs here on the forum.
Looking at the laser pickup mechanism might give you a clue. Every modern CD player uses a linear sled that travels in a straight line. Philips...
Mystery solved Sentra equipment was sold mainly in Macro...
What a coincidence. Yesterday I saw an Austrian coach with Bummler written on the side which made me laugh. Mister X. In the UK "Fanny Packs"...
Separate names with a comma.