Fresh desolder wick is great (once opened it looses its effectiveness after a couple of years) A desolder station is similar to a syringe style...
That sounds like a bargain. I am sure I paid more than that when I saw them about 15 years ago. The only group I have seen at a normal concert for...
Or if you buy a separate car stereo and walkman you could switch between the two in 0.5 seconds. I wonder how many people bought these and if they...
I expect you know that the original Stereo2Go was an offshoot of the PocketCalculatorShow website. Maybe Hugo has some contact details for the...
I presume thar is a car stereo with an ejectable Walkman. I read an article once about when a particular technology is expensive there is a trend...
It seems the watch enthusiasts are missing it as well https://forums.watchuseek.com/f296/forum-pocketcalculatorshow-gone-4737669.html That is a...
Sorry. I didn't intend to change the meaning, just highlight the bits relevant to my reply. You won't find any premium products like that in...
It depends out the sound card. You could go down a complete rabbit hole discussing those if you start looking at semi professional and...
I was rather surprised a couple of months ago when I saw some guys of a similar age out walking and taking pictures of each other using a Fuji...
I think there will be, just as there will always be a market for dedicated cameras. However, it will be a limited specialist one rather than the...
It would be interesting to know who the target market is and who buys the Radio Cassettes that are on the market. A couple of years ago I looked...
You mean this one [MEDIA] Almost certainly not made by Amstrad themselves
You probably could recreate the Maxell advert using those speakers. Either that or this [MEDIA]
It is always worth trying some switch / contact cleaner before considering replacement (that is if you can even get spares). It worked in this...
I don't recall seeing that specific Sony before. However,there is a Sony in Techmoan's video I just posted. There was actually a brief look at a...
With a collect only item like this it usually means the buyer and seller have come to an "arrangement" to pay cash and avoid paying the £50 cut...
Seems to be one of those "great" ideas tried by everyone once http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2018/10/16/the-best-neck-speaker.html
A picture for the posterity [ATTACH] That is an interesting cassette deck mechanism, although I don't understand the purpose apart from looking...
As soon as I saw the chair I thought of this classic advert [MEDIA] p.s The sound absorbers in the second photo actually look like modern art.
Separate names with a comma.