A whole video on the C5 [MEDIA] I'm not surprised they are rare in the USA. Can you imagine going down the same road as some 18 wheelers in one...
An interesting article about the moving sound range which contains links to other articles. http://www.charneira.com/2010/06/so-80s.html I have...
That is a very modest uprating compared to the 1000w PMPO computer speakers that were common in the 1990s, usually powered by a 10VA transformer.
It's a while since I watched this but you might find it interesting [MEDIA]
The Hitch Hikers Guid to the Galaxy film was one of the most disappointing as they missed out the book sequences. If you can get the BBC TV series...
Read some reviews https://thevinylfactory.com/features/portable-record-players/ https://www.retrothing.com/2005/11/sound_burger_vi.html I'm not...
Yes the CZ1000 is much bigger but isn't as nice to use due to the membrane switches, which is actually a thin plastic sheet (which wears through...
The date is on the edge of the pages Radio Electronics September 1982 I guess the scans came from...
D6521 [ATTACH] They also did a Triangular shaped Personal Stereo with a small speaker at the bottom D6608. Back in 1989 I bought my Landlady...
I would love to, having had one which got destroyed by leaking batteries (thank you Varta). What was the cheapest of the Casio CZ range is now...
After doing some research (so we don't have to) VWestlife gives it the Thumbs Down:thumbdown: [MEDIA]
I get the impression that they aren't a real museum but a touring exhibition. One link I found suggested they had / will be exhibiting at the...
Those speakers match the Sanyo very well.
I have heard on several occasions that when they first started releasing records Blondie were actually far bigger in the UK than the USA. So by...
I draw the line at Multi Day festivals (which I have never tried). Glastonbury is only about 50 miles from here, buy camping overnight in a muddy...
Yes. LG = Lucky Goldstar Back then the Korean brands names carried no kudos at all. In a different thread were talking about UK brand Ferguson. I...
You would have liked Thomas's story on how he hired TV scientist Magnus Pyke to come to his studio to record the samples for "She Blinded Me With...
Time to revive this two year old thread as yesterday I went to 2019 Lets Rock Southampton retro concert. Opening the concert was retro concert...
I was thinking about this a bit more. When the Walkman was launched: The LP Vinyl Record was only 31 years old Mainstream Home Computers had...
Does that mean you don't consider the Ferguson to be a boombox ? :wink2 P.s Hasn't he grown quickly.
Separate names with a comma.