I noticed there was no 2019 Walkman in the 40th Anniversary Video. I can't say I'm surprised. I doubt if any of what were Sony's rivals back in...
Some background information about the programme this clip was from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow%27s_World A shame their is no...
This is the datasheet module (or one very similar) that my colleague used. http://www.milair.co.uk/FC177.pdf The circuit inside the Sanyo will...
Good luck to them (genuinely) So every recording ever made on cassette including mix-tapes, college bands that lasted one term, and recordings of...
One of the cheaper models in the 1985 Argos catalogue [ATTACH] Some information about Ferguson themselves...
A block diagram would probably help you if there is one in the service manual. My guess is that Q103 is the radios local oscillator and Q104 is...
I have attempted to download the video but couldn't so here are some screenshots Tomorrow's World was a must watch program when I was a teenager....
I think I posted this before but people outside the UK couldn't watch it....
I found some pictures of the AMC2000 https://www.recycledgoods.com/altec-lansing-multimedia-cd-rom-center-amc2000/ You mention using the line...
100% agreed. Finding one box for £15 at a car boot, or searching three years on ebay for a particular 1970s cassette recorder is much more fun. I...
Somehow I doubt it. However, whoever inherits your collection might do it. :ohmy Where I live on the South coast has one of the highest...
If you Google it there are a few articles and videos
From the same person selling all the boomboxes. I guess they must be doing a house clearance or something similar....
While browsing for Sharp VZs I just spotted this auction...
The TV on the left reminds me of the Hummer, although I have seen Hummers, but never seen a TV in such a big case. Not even a friends 37" CRT !...
I had completely forgotten about that one which I probably saw advertised at the time in magazines like Practical Electronics. Having gone to the...
If it cost twice as much to make as a normal speaker, which is quite likely with those special supports, the "bean counters" would soon demand...
The thing that will kill MP3 players is the batteries and the lack of replacements. I had one where the battery swelled up so much it cracked the...
Welcome and thanks for posting the photo. There are a couple of members here who are very enthusiastic about the four speaker Sanyo minis.
Yes. looking at that Blaupunkt, Digital displays were the Siri or Alexa of their time.
Separate names with a comma.