A couple of years ago I would have agreed about the GF777. There were always two or three on Ebay from China but they weren't cheap. I remember...
Back in the mid 1980s an XR4i driving manager I worked for had a similar Mini System which he was very proud of. It might have been an even...
I would buy some shelves before you have an avalanche. Back to Selena another USSR made electronics item we got over here were the small Vega...
Here is a rather nice example of the ones sold in the UK. Only a few years ago they were still available as New Old Stock....
Recently I did see and passed on a DAB radio in a Charity Shop for about £5. The cheapest new ones are about £20 but I wouldn't expect much...
I suppose it depends where you are comparing it to. Back in the early eighties the UK FM band stopped at about 100MHz and BBC Radio 1 and 2 shared...
Welcome, and thanks for putting a picture with your first post. I am guessing that is an Eastern Block made Radio Cassette. p.s I just looked at...
A good question. I have seen quite a few things where inside of the battery cover etc is a different colour to the outside. Googling found me...
Pictures are always very useful when you find you have a spare bit left over at the end :scratch2:
They seem to be fairly common over here with three 3D80s and a 3D88 on Ebay.co.uk at the moment, although the 3D80s are all collect only. They are...
It depends on the model. If you look through the archives we used to have an expert who gave a rating for each one....
Her Masters Voice ? [ATTACH] Actually I think a 3D SuperMeower would be more to Tilly's taste
Separate names with a comma.