I just read the other replies that came in while I was typing. As a regular Ebay seller (four parcels to post this morning) a couple of tips....
That is an amazing find. I wonder why people don't take such things to Goodwill. I have just looked through Ebay and can't find a single...
What size battery did you try ? I watched the video and suspect he was using AAAs. They only have half the capacity of AAs though. There is...
You need to know what is inside the battery pack in order to proceed with a repair. If it is NiCad or NiMH then things are easy although it could...
If you didn't see it first time around here is the thread that the photo was taken for....
Good guess but you are wrong. There are various sellers on Ebay who sell catalogue scans e.g....
Where did people look for bargains before the days of the World Wide Web and Ebay ? In the UK one place was Exchange and Mart, a Weekly magazine...
Thanks for replying. We get neither Dodge or the Journey over here in the UK. We do get Jeep though who I believe are made by the same company.
If you know what the pins do you could Try putting an Ammeter in the supply feed to the postable stereo to see if the current drawn is...
Thanks T-Ster. I emailed Hugo yesterday to let him know what was happening. Unlike the previous spammer who was arguing with people / "rascals"...
Good to see a post about cassettes here. I have asked Hugo to clear out all the spam we seem to be getting. p.s What type of car is it ? You are...
This is difficult to answer on a couple of levels. When did you become a Collector as opposed to someone who just thought Boomboxes or Walkmans...
I just found it in the 1996 catalogue. Still their second most expensive boombox, although not by much, as the Panasonics are getting cheaper...
It is on RadioMuseum https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_cd_radio_cassette_record.html I just checked the 1994 Argos Superstore catalogue and...
Nice photos. Thanks for posting them. I am trying to work out what make the first box is. If
Now we know what you want it didn't take much searching...
What exactly do you mean by "Dixons Aiwa" ? For people outside the UK, like Mister X, Dixons was one of the UK's largest Camera and Audio...
Although we didn't get Cartivision here in Europe, Steve Wozniak mentions in his book I Woz, buying a Cartivision deck when they were being sold...
No, this one https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_Cassette_Recording I am also fairly familiar with U-Matic (mentioned in the article) having...
Good guess as the Junior School i went to had a TV on a Tall Cart like that. However, with no means of recording we had to watch schools...
Separate names with a comma.