I was browsing through Sanyos on Ebay and found the ideal Radio Cassette for 007. No worries about where to keep your Van Halen tapes with this...
Someone posted about this tiny Radio Cassette model a few weeks ago but I can't find the thread. Not surprisingly Tecmoan has now bought and...
Looking for the model number of the Philips three posts back I found that Peter Vis has a whole page about that model with internal shots....
That Graphic Equaliser looks neat. They were the latest thing to have in the late 1980s. Back in 1989 a colleague was sent to the local...
There are some Ebay listing I really don't understand unless they are for money laundering. Even if you were desparate for one of those you could...
A Boombox keyboard I hadn't seen before....
Interesting website. The Pioneer Amplifierless record player is fascinating and the styling looks as if it may have inspired the 1970s Philips...
How often is it that you mention a rare boombox in a 1983 catalogue and then find a brand new example for sale on Ebay ?...
You would need a hefty belt to clip that one on. I am sure there would be an AKA of the Binatone in other countries. As far as I know Binatone...
The perfect cassette to go with it ? :ok...
It is always nice to find something you had as a kid. There is a complete thread on Personal radios here:...
Oh dear. That is sad news Nick. I expect your other little cat will miss him as well.
If you sign up for the Hi Fi Engine website you can download the manuals. https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/technics/sl-xp5.shtml That...
Each time I go to the local Charity Shops I think "Can Music get any cheaper ?" One I went in was doing four CDs or DVDs for £1 this weekend. Of...
I spotted this Toshiba that meets the other criteria while browsing Ebay....
That for replying Nick. The Panasonic I have wasn't cheap at the time but that was 11 years ago. Things have obviously moved on. Mine only gets...
The first time I have seen a portable TV with a flip up CRT...
Great find. I particularly like the Akai and Technics adverts.
I guess many would be sold by Department Stores etc who wouldn't want to carry the full range. As Henry Ford famously said " you can have any...
Something to be aware of is that different countries use / got different bands. In Europe it was almost standard to get MW, LW, SW, and FM (88 to...
Separate names with a comma.