2002 sounds quite believable. In the Amazon reviews someone said they bought theirs in 2003...
Sorry to hear that. Some of our most regular posters here are disabled. Most of the "retirements" at work have actually been redundancies so that...
Welcome Wolfie If you dig back through the archives you will find some threads you might find interesting e.g...
What model number is that ? I have a Panasonic DMR-EX77 here but had never even thought of using it for music. I recall that it has some...
Apparently it is really expensive to have an old car in Japan due to the cost of annual inspections etc. As both countries are Right Hand Drive,...
Do the cassettes actually play or are they just Speakers like some, someone posted a couple of years ago ? I know the record players play. As...
Tokyo prices were a big pleasant surprise for us as well. We spent less in ten days than we did in three days in Venice the same year. With a...
Just have good look around the site, although I have found Google works better for searching. First hit was:...
I have had an FD-3L from new although it has been in the loft for some time. I first saw one in 1983 in Dixons when it was £400. Back then it...
Sounds like you are having a great time. We went to BIC camera (near Sibuya ?) which was very similar, but more recently someone wrote that that...
Great posts Mr X. Have you picked up any souveniers yet ? I would go for something very Japanese. You can get Corgi Thunderbirds on Ebay.co.uk...
I presume you have better sound system than we had in our Tokyo hotel. [ATTACH] The view from the room made up for it through [ATTACH][ATTACH] I...
I was thinking along the same lines. 3M make extremely thin adhesive films e.g....
I can think of several reasons: Mains Voltage Type approval - way before CE marking many Boomboxes sold in the UK had BEAB approval. in the USA...
Congratulations on getting there. I have only been once, in 2006. Have you seen the film "Lost In Translation" which is set in Tokyo (such a...
Have you logged into Photobucket so it knows it is you ? Can you even see them ? If you can the last resort is a screenshot (Alt Printscreen on...
I have read about people using Model Aircraft Fuel line to replace the narrow rubber part but haven't tried it myself. Hopefully someone else can...
That is probably due to the way the cassette loads from the end. From what I remember of my Motorola there is effectively a hinge at one end of...
Can you still see them? If so pull them back to your own device and then post them here using "upload a file". I won't try giving instructions...
That is like the one I had. Bought "new" boxed with a FMV cartridge for about £60 from a firm that specialised in customer returns before the days...
Separate names with a comma.