I never knew Levi's made shoes, the brand was huge in the late 70's. From 1976. I don't know the skater and I'm wondering if the BB on the pads...
Maxell 1982 [ATTACH]
Philips 1971 [ATTACH]
1987 [ATTACH]
BASF 1976 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
From 1981 [ATTACH]
This magazine says 1977, lot's of stuff going on in this ad including disco. [ATTACH]
Philips from 1985 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Audiosonic from 1989, I think someone posted one of these before, almost cool looking. [ATTACH]
Finally a Graetz Ad, and an early one from 1974 [ATTACH]
You might have read my story of my friend that was head of manufacturing for 3M's Cassette Tape Division, he said they used BASF as the standard....
ITT Jogger from 1981 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Robbedoes Weekblad 1981, yea baby, even Bow Wow Wow does boomboxes [ATTACH]
From the same magazine, different issue, Robbedoes Weekblad 1981 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
From 1981, it looks like a modern day silent rave! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.