Sony CMT-ED 1 from 1999 [ATTACH]
JVC from 1999, the review is in the MD Thread! One of the better looking mini's, I love the screen. [ATTACH]
Sony 1999 [ATTACH]
Samsung ST-48 From 1999 [ATTACH]
aiwa 1999 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
National Panasonic [ATTACH]
Sharp from 1999 [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1999, this is neat looking! [ATTACH]
1999 [ATTACH]
JVC from 1999, very small! [ATTACH]
A wild looking Kenwood from 1999 [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1999 [ATTACH]
Philips 1999 [ATTACH]
1999 Stereo Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony 1999, Stereo Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I jumped on the UX Bandwagon, for a few dollars you can get a pretty nice 90's micro system and they don't look 1/2 bad. Mine are pretty heavy...
From 1997, it looks like a mini JBL System? Anybody familar with this one? For some reason I keep thinking Fax Machine...... [ATTACH]
From 1997, the Panasonic RX-ED77, Stereo Magazine. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.