whales were another one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whale-Song-CASSETTE-Insignia/dp/B000003IOE I did a search and got about five different...
From all the queries I have read here shouldn't it say. "Thou shalt not be able to buy any working replacement batteries" Meanwhile, every...
That one is in the 1980 Argos catalogue [ATTACH] A lot more than $200 if you take inflation and exchange rates into account.
I went to the local monthly car boot sale this morning and bought another £2 Walkman; this time a Sony WM-FX10. Although nothing special in the...
I wonder how many times you could play that on a Crosley ? I doubt if anyone would want to risk playing it on a decent deck (with the possible...
That is a very good looking radio in the red colour. It tunes up to 108MHz as well which is more than some early European and Japanese Radios....
I have seen little discussion on these here, except for some old adverts so thought I would start a new thread. Is anyone else into these ? I am...
Have a look at this https://freeservicemanuals.info/en/servicemanuals/viewmanual/Philips/D8418/D8419/None/RADIORECORDER/ If you click on D8418...
It sounds as if the azimuth is changing as the tape plays. Maybe something (like the head) is loose. Does anyone else have any ideas ?
The cat seems to like it. Well it isn't an Amstrad, but I doubt if there is much Fidelity in it apart from the nameplates. You may know that...
Poor treble sounds like misaligned azimuth. You will probably find a screw next to the tape head to adjust it....
That is the difficult bit. An advantage of making your own attenuator is that you can easily adjust the resistor values if it is too loud or too...
Separate names with a comma.