Greetings from the wet South Coast. Looking through your list I am wondering if you are trying to collect one of each make ? Aiwa next ? How...
With 40 LEDs on the front I would like to see that running.
If you lose the ground connection on a headphone jack you get very strange results as all you hear is the difference between the L and R channels....
I'm guessing you mean something like Baseball, but your comment made me think of a friend who back in about 1988 when the Gameboy was still on the...
I doubt if anyone will ever reminisce about the first song they streamed. (First single bought with my own money here - Supertramp - The Logical...
So sorry to here about the fire Jorge. There has been lots about it on TV over here but I never thought it would affect a member of Stereo2Go. I...
The problem is that companies like Youtube/Google don't play by the established rules (as has been debated for hours in Parliament). As a trivial...
I suppose it is easy money for the Hospice shop. Take the donation, put it on the shelf and hopefully get money for it. Unlike some charity shops...
Well it was only Friday I bought the LPs there from here...
Well I found it on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-ICFCD2000S-ICF-CD2000S-Clock-Radio/dp/B00005ML45 From the reviews I guess it dates to...
That was a comprehensive reply Autoreverser I have mentioned before that my late Fathers hobby was collecting, although once into his thirties he...
While I agree I wonder if most enthusiasts will be in their 60s. I was just reading an article about stamp collectors and an observation that it...
Now you need a boombox to go with it :laugh: https://www.petervis.com/radio-cassettes/cfs-2050/sony-cfs-2050.html...
While looking for a picture of the "My First Sony" range I found one in an article that covers just about every category of cool gadget they ever...
I think they were £100 when they first came out, compared to around £50 for a basic discman. When I have time I will have to look through some...
What is the sound quality like ? I remember when these came out but didn't like the look of the tiny speakers. If you have ever heard an...
I think that is a bit optimistic. The reason they are so expensive at the moment is that all the people who couldn't afford them in the 1980s, and...
This is what Darren is looking for https://picclick.co.uk/Vintage-Retro-Saisho-Ps50-Ps-50-Stereo-Mw-123334402651.html It would be very...
Argos still do their catalogue, but annoyingly they have made the pages and text smaller just as my eyes are getting older. They are also online....
A site which does keep getting updated is the similar and similarly named Retromash http://retromash.com/ Check out the recently added feature...
Separate names with a comma.