Welcome, We are all terribly envious of all the boxes one of our members keeps finding in Athens...
The drivers on some of those look to be very similar to those on my MDR-605. Still the best headphones I own and a personal favourite. [ATTACH]
I guess the initial development costs were covered by the computer market. In a 1992 copy of Personal Computer World (the same copy that reviewed...
You have not much to loose by taking it apart and trying to work out what has gone wrong. Sometimes it is just the rivets at the end of the track...
Techmoan has covered DAT as well. [MEDIA] He seems to thing that the record labels put pressure on consumer hardware manufacturers not to mass...
I always thought DCC was the wrong way round. They should have made a cassette that would play in a DCC deck or in a normal cassette player (like...
Yes. I took the video because I was moving out. I have to admit it was me who decorated it like that in about 1990 though.
You are right about Don McLean. As for the cars it is interesting how different names get used for different markets. We had both Suzuki and...
You must have missed last weeks thread http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/seiko-uc-2100-smart-watch.3378/
Looking at Radio Raheem's latest purchase Ebay showed me this one...
What a bargain. As I have posted here before I thought mine was a bargain for about £240 when I bought it new. I didn't even go shopping to buy...
Another superb and worthwhile restoration Nick. With the helpful label no problems dating that one. I understand why you took the close up. Where...
In case people don't know, Farnell is called Newark in the USA. I don't know if all countries use the same part numbers. I do know that they have...
Probably sent by a City Boy living in South Detroit. :nodding: Perhaps interesting to those outside the UK, Don`t Stop Believin, didn`t achieve...
I did a bit of research and found that the factory is still going. However, like the nearby Sony Factory which assembles all the Raspberry Pis...
Hello Tomatofunk. I'm not sure if this will help you...
Are you aware of the Seiko TV watch from around the same time ?...
Daewoo were the Korean equivalent to Mitsubishi or Hitachi, making all sorts of engineering related products. Hitachi excavators are fairly common...
Thanks for the review I have been aware of that one and the A35 for a few months and was actually looking at it in Currys on Saturday. I,m not...
This was discussed last year. People seem happy with the Vapex cheap ones...
Separate names with a comma.