That looks nice. Two questions What is the model number ? What batteries does it take ? (which will give people an idea of thickness)
Congratulations on finally getting the boombox you always wanted. I was commenting in the collecting thread how people want to buy the items they...
This is actually a very topical thread as it has been announced tonight that Sky (who Americans probably haven't heard of) is being bought be...
One of the items I have in storage is a Hot Wheels Train Set (similar to the one in the link and mint in box) my Father bought for his collection....
SCR-B2 AKA has been available in Aldi for over a year. In fact they still have them there. Not great reviews though. [MEDIA]
An interesting overview. Do other people think collecting runs in families ? I know that Robert Opie said that his parents were collectors so...
When talking about TV delivery, bear in mind that each country is different. I don't think DVB-T or DVB-S would mean anything to Americans. Both...
I wonde if we need to add it to the list of boomboxes incoporating turntables. The worlds only boombox incoporating twin SL1200s ? :boogie:
I have quite a few; SW7600DS (bought new in 1989), SW7600GR, Sw1000, SW1. SW2010, and best of all an SW2001D mint in the box. At one point I was...
My latest one of those an ICF-SW40 was "silly money"; £5 in working order. It cost slightly more to get a replacement antenna for it. [ATTACH]...
Following the Microcassettes link I noticed this cassette...
Sanyo and Fisher were the same company so it wouldn't be surprising to find similar boxes from both Companies.
According to this article about 1983 https://thevinylfactory.com/features/8-vertical-turntables-that-pit-vinyl-against-gravity/ That sounds right...
and quite possibly much older records. A few nights ago I was watching Top of the Pops - The Story of 1986 and someone on it (probably the...
Any idea where it was made or how old it is ? I see the speakers were made in Singapore but that is the only clue. Even if made in the 90s it...
I like that Stereo Starwalker with the box photos of people dressed as if they have come from the set of Mork and Mindy. GEC was a huge British...
I think most of the Kei sports cars have been covered by earlier posts. Back to Hondas in the 1980s a friend who kept making unwise purchases of...
That is very common for small 1960s and 1970s radios. It allowed them to use a simple slide switch soldered directly to the back of the PCB....
I have the Radio Cassette equivalent [ATTACH] Bought new by my Mother in February 1973 for £36.95. Feed that in the inflation calculator and you...
I think you are a decade out. According to Wikipedia MiniDisc wasn't launched until 1992 so 1994 seems more likely. As for prices Early adopters...
Separate names with a comma.