I am glad you like the Amstrad. There was a thread on here a few years ago about them. I wonder if you are familiar with the Amstrad name. The...
One of my most recent purchases was a Sony SDR-S100CD. This was put on the market for a while by Sony about 10 years ago. I actually bought one...
Well I have eaten a Bum Bum ice cream ! (I think it was in Sweden). When I clicked on the link I was expecting to see something along the lines...
I would have a good look at the instructions as many radios can be switched to either spacing. There was a discussion about switching a Walkman...
They were probably more popular than the Korean cars back then. We actually had lots of things for sale from the USSR back in the 1980s. Zenit...
The Fords that were being sold in the UK back then did exactly the same thing so some people decided to save money by buying a Hyundai :wink2....
I think it is more likely that Samsung were making boomboxes for sale by non-descript brands since they were even more non descript themselves....
Welcome. Tell us a bit about why you have joined and what Stereos you like. If you have some we love pictures.
Do you mean futuristic in features (perhaps like the GPO) or futuristic in looks like (IMHO) my avatar Sony ZS-D55?
Looking at the side view in the link I provided this might be the thinnest boombox ever made. I guess this was carry over from B&Os radios that...
The Japanese seem(ed?) to like model kits with a huge variety being produced. In the UK Beatties (defunct model shop) used to import some of the...
A great find and restoration Nick. Do I recall a story that you took home and tried several of the Triumph boomboxes over a couple of weeks...
Researching an early Sony product I just found a section on Sony's own website with the history of many of their products....
I think that is the one. The orange button at the top left of the controls is quite distinctive. Buy one now before the price shoots up ?
Sony WM-EX502 https://elektrotanya.com/sony_wm-ex502_ex508.pdf/download.html Avoid the click through advertising. Wait one minute then click the...
Well done Michelle. :groupwave About a week ago I tried Googling My Cassette Recorder Timeline which was one of my early posts, and got the...
Deech said he wouldn't be back until the old Database was restored. Ironically, about a week later Michelle made good progress on doing that.
The normal looking Sony Discmans I have with ESP (Electronic Shock Protection) are quite immune to vibrations, waving around, turning upside down...
This one was close and looks to be in nice condition....
Whenever this subject comes up I think this would be the ideal cassette to play in one....
Separate names with a comma.