Another....
Somebodies got to get that, how can you be a real collector without one on the shelf?
3M Metafine IV and hall effect tape heads from 1977 Audio Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Check out his timeline, he's got dozens of photos of matching stacked audio gear.
The probes can be very pricy, sometimes as much as the machine. I like working on stuff, some of it is great for brain exercise and it can help...
I don't think they came over here and I don't remember any TV/TT combos. You guys got all the cool stuff.
Most are pretty easy and need basic repairs, outside of crappy plastic gears a lot of this equipment will run a long time.
Found over on X, it looks like the "Fidelity" Brand QVS 2000? [ATTACH]
I talked with, I think, the owner of Russell Industries (PBR Belts) a couple years ago, he said they could make anything. They pretty much supply...
Welcome! If you can tolorate doing repairs, vintage audio is a great hobby.
Welcome! I've always wanted to hear Mach Ones, they were pretty popular back then. A few years ago my neighbor grabbed a pair when she...
....and some of his boomers, lot's of photos on his timeline [ATTACH]
Found over on X, this Japanese Poster has a ton of killer audio stacks with some Walkmans Sprinkled in....
Separate names with a comma.