In the UK we were spoilt for choice with Synth type bands in the 1980s The Human League Duran Duran Depeche Mode - who were very synth orientated...
I like those three. Funny thing is that most people in the UK think of Alphaville as a one hit wonder with "Big in Japan". Until my Polish...
Very good comments Jorge. This morning I was reading a thread on a different site and the language got very heated all because people couldn't...
Thanks for the link Hugo I understood enough to determine that the large valve / tube is one of these...
The very first Stereo Boomboxes I remember seeing for sale were actually Superscope. This looks familiar...
and tell us more about the amplifier. Is it Stereo ? I am rather puzzled by the large Valve / Tube at the back that looks as if it has come...
Being a fan of the Sony ZS range I keep coming across them while looking for something more interesting :wink:...
That is one of the things CE marking is about. In the USA I believe FCC approval is similar. Before CE marking TVs made for the UK market had...
Separate names with a comma.