I am guessing that you mean ones that were on the Hoopla platform, which charged the original site owners a monthly fee to host the data, which...
If all it did was rot away the copper it would be possible to replace that with wire links. The problem I had with the Casio was that it seemed to...
Sanyo doesn't exist any longer. I'm not sure Marantz does either. In the UK JVC seems to be a brand for cheap Turkish TVs "made under licence....
No fun whatsoever. I had batteries leak in my Casio CZ101 keyboard after deliberately leaving them in to keep the sounds in memory. They weren't...
Welcome Chintan It would be interesting to hear what Consumer Electronics was and is like in India. Were cassettes popular over there ? I can...
[ATTACH] Spent all day sorting out stuff at my childhood home. Now listening to an OMD tape (Crush) of my sisters on my late Mothers completely...
I can't decide if the wall matches the boxes or the boxes match the wall especially the one centre top. Does the black Sony 2nd shelf in the...
If anyone in the UK wants Maxells URs and can't find them in Wilko I have just seen the same packs in Tesco (Eastvillem Bristol Superstore) on the...
Japanese tend to have small houses and apartments so small equipment is desirable. They also admire things that have been miniaturised. Think...
I was going by the results of Google and Bing searches where I didn't find anything. Search for the cheapest nastiest Sony, Panasonic or JVC from...
It actually made me wonder if Crown is a real make or just a company that sticks its name on AKAs Wikipedia has an entry...
From my memory Casseiver always referred to a full size Hi Fi "separate"; They were a Receiver with a tape deck added. Most buyers wouldn't need...
Well after a bit of searching I can say it is definitely a rare one. That doesn't mean it is particularly desirable. Enjoy it for what it is - a...
Like it or loathe it I suspect the Crosley Cruiser is the most talked about turntable this century. It might also have done more for the Vinyl...
I had found that site before but definitely worth a browse. Check out Electronics Today (on the site). That was a cool magazine with lots of...
You should get a background picture with a red rectangle with a white play symbol in the middle. It works for me on both Windows 7 and IOS....
The embedded link is working here If you still have problems go to Youtube and search for Audities - More interesting & unusual recordings
Techmoan has reviewed them [MEDIA] Jump to 6:05 if you aren't interested in Elcassette
I am guessing it was BIC Camera. [ATTACH] I think the problem is that people don't have to spend as much on electronics as they used to. It...
Welcome Josh. Until portable CD players (weighing several times the weight of a Walkman and getting though a set of batteries in a couple of...
Separate names with a comma.