I expect it is for TV sound on the radio. Possibly useful at Sports Events. Perhaps an American member could enlighten us. I have seen that on...
No if you have to pay, 1p is the best price http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/a-couple-of-recent-bargains.1623/ More recently the £30 amp...
You mean like this...
I think I got the jist of the story. On interest does anyone know how Video Tape compares with Audio ? There must be millions of VHS cassettes...
You have some very appealing units there Ian. I like the little Sony Clock Radio with the tape in the back. I have never seen one of those before....
You can get the service manual from Elektrotanya https://elektrotanya.com/hitachi_trk-3d30.pdf/download.html If you aren't familiar with the...
Is the software you need Sonicstage ? That is what the early Sony MP3 players used to transfer Atrac files. If so there is an alternative which I...
In the UK we got the ZX80 in 1980 followed by ZX81 in 1981. Here is a link to a ZX81 advert...
In the UK Timex (who were well known for their watches) was the sub-contact manufacturer of the Sinclair computers and TVs. I wonder what year...
Hello Joe, If you are wondering about the lack of replies I think you need to be more specific about what you want. Some members like to get rare...
Was that in the USA ? I know Sinclair sold some computers there. I agree with the point about hard drives. Even Floppy Drives were a big step...
Always one to jump on a Bandwagon (except famously the Ipod) a picture of an Amstrad from our old site. [ATTACH] and a better one from elsewhere...
Great post Deb Thie made me think of a common problem with the Roland Juno synthesizers which are a similar age and use similar potting on their...
That is almost as big as my entire bungalow ! (75m2) It looks as if you have plenty of room to get some more and still display them nicely.
and a Partridge family cassette to play on it. As that series finished in 1974 I wonder how old that is ? In the early 1970s most girls fancied...
I'm sure it would work fine in a walkman. As most computers including the TI 99/4 were designed to be used with standard shoebox type cassette...
The only help I can give is that they might not be from the most obvious place. Ball Bearings together with springs are sometimes used to give the...
I just found these on my Hard Drive so thought I would share. I'm not sure if they were from the old forum or an Ebay listing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
It might be too late to give you this advice but try and take plenty of photos as you are dismantling. Then you have something to refer to when...
Sorry to say this thread - Has been hi-jacked by a load of eighties music lovers :yahoo Mystic Traveller - If you like Depeche Mode - Speak and...
Separate names with a comma.