A couple old Sonys, I think the big one is a CF-1490? [ATTACH]
Not a boombox but a cool radio with separate bass and treble plus an optional stereo speaker. The Sony THE11 [ATTACH]
Found over on X, unfortunately I haven't seen the full version yet but I'll keep looking! Dated 1981, there some very nice equipment. For the...
Sony 1978 [ATTACH]
1976 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
You know I love the D-System, from 1976 [ATTACH]
Also from 1976, not as exciting looking as the Sony and slightly cheaper. [ATTACH]
From 1976, very high-tech back then with the very small form factor. [ATTACH]
Also from 1981, the XR is beautiful especially with the hard to find radio/speaker. [ATTACH]
I had to go through my small MC collection, I don't think I've seen the one on the bottom before, it looks like it's marked an RN-Z580? If I had...
1982 [ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
1981, I didn't do a currency conversion but it's something like over $1000 USD! [ATTACH]
Another odd one from Sony 1978, I think the machine actually reads the magnetic strip on the cards and then plays music? [ATTACH]
Photo found on the interwebs [ATTACH]
This guy has a cool blog with a ton of Pioneer Car Stereo Equipment from the early days, beautiful stuff!...
Did you mean to say "relisted?" They're kind of like the first Walkman Clones and some of the early designs that were copied like crazy, somebody...
It might be a Superscope or even Marantz. Most of our 1970's all-in-ones looked like this, we never had the cool flat designs like you guys had...
Separate names with a comma.