I guess for many of us the missing link is something that we, or someone we knew, had when we were young. On the old forum I told the story of my...
Two of the most memorable cassette adverts ever [MEDIA] [MEDIA] There were also double page print versions of the Maxell guy and his three...
I agree completely. On the subject of turntables I enjoyed this video which scientifically proves that one can get a perfectly good turntable...
My personal opinion (and I know people will disagree) is to get the newest machine you can from a reputable manufacturer. Sony were still selling...
I'm surprised you found one. In contrast Sony seemed to offer a range of MP3 players and phones - and a range of clock radios etc "Made for Ipod"....
He does make it look very easy. I wonder if it would work with all makes of capacitors, or ones where the electrolyte hasn't leaked. I have...
A clearer photo of the Sanyo MW-200L (which has Longwave) and a UK price from 1985 for you [ATTACH]
Not too difficult to find a photo to prove it ! http://www.thevintageknob.org/sony-TC-50.html
According to Wikipedia the original vinyl records were colored "The 45s released by RCA in March 1949 were in seven different colors of vinyl...
Separate names with a comma.