Price ? Memory capacity and is it expandable ? and most importantly what are the user reviews like. I would also like to see a comparison with...
Welcome. As soon as I saw Netherlands I expected to see a mention of Philips. We do actually have a few Philips enthusiasts on the site.
I presume he still has something to play cassettes on. My Father didn't seem to have any interest in music at all. Making a mix tape for my...
When I first read this topic and it mentioned signal processing I thought "why not start doing stuff with a home cassette deck". Most of them are...
I think people could argue about the last one until the young cassette revivalists are drawing their pensions :lollegs: Things that I would add...
I would have a very good look for cracks in the PCB tracks. If you are unlucky it might be a fault in a different component. It is very unlikely...
I was going to suggest those three, and RS. We actually get most of our components for work from Farnell (who also own Newark in the USAand CPC in...
Of course they would be if they hadn't been used by the likes of Blondie and Phil Collins. You could probably get very similar sounds from some...
Nothing exciting at my local car boot sale but I did buy a fully working Matsui (Dixons own brand) and a Peter Gabriel tape for significantly less...
Another Techmoan fan here. I think the main reason he likes using catalogues scans is that they show the prices when the equipment was on sale. He...
The big difference today is that nowadays just about anyone can afford a synthesizer. I have things like the free Yamaha softsynth on my Ipod...
A few minutes should be enough. Just make sure the box is unplugged from the mains (as some boxes have uninsulated transformer terminals etc)....
Interesting that someone so young is into Blondie and other 80s music. When I was a teenager, being an electronics enthusiasts my best friend and...
Isn't Google amazing ?...
Techmoan has bought one and reviewed it already ! [MEDIA]
I only spent a couple of minutes looking for a service manual so there could well be a free one out there. If the caps are the cylindrical type...
I would suggest you get this (unless you can find it free elsewhere)....
I saw that as well and started this thread with a direct link to the Aldi site:...
Very sad news. On a related subject did anyone else watch the Manchester "One Love" concert ? Less than three weeks ago I had never even heard of...
How to make people my age (54) feel old https://www.aldi.co.uk/maxtek-boombox/p/077020143129300 The specifications don't say if it is a mono box...
Separate names with a comma.