Stereo & Video 2002 [ATTACH]
Yepp from 2002 [ATTACH]
Kenwood DPC-MP922 from 2002 [ATTACH]
aiwa from 1995 [ATTACH]
Stereo & Video 1995 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stereo and Video 1995, I can't read it but it looks like Koss is the leader? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
JVC MK-5200 from 1995 [ATTACH]
From 1995, a rare ad with a DCC tape from BASF [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1995 [ATTACH]
Another from 1997 [ATTACH]
JVC from 1997, I just started dabbling in the "U" Series, they're small and kinda cool. [ATTACH]
Sony from 1999, kind of rare, at least over here, to see 90's Sony Mini Systems, I feel like they were putting all their effort into aiwa which...
Stereo Review 1995, cool looking deck, I wonder if Technics also had DAT, Panasonic did but did they brand one Technics? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Radioelektronik 1997 [ATTACH]
Radioelektronik 1996 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That looks great for 1978, it must have been around that time they updated the graphics and made the packages look "busier."
I've got the other version with the regular speakers, you got the more rare version!
As a kid I'd get "Computer Shopper" Magazine, it was much larger than 8-1/2" x 11" and thin newsprint paper about 1" thick. They had every...
Very nice, it almost looked like the speaker grills were for your shelves, that gives me an idea to make doors that have speaker cloth over them...
Separate names with a comma.