Interested to see the Panasonic there as I have the same model at my Mums. It cost me some ridiculously low amount (like £2) on Ebay but like...
Possibly taped over because the poster in the second photo implies it is a Sansui. I wonder if Sansui had a sponsorship deal with the Movie Studio...
Someone posted this link a couple of weeks ago which has loads of Smash Hits scans. http://likepunkneverhappened.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/ During...
Back to calculators, they were the 1970s / 80s equivalent to Smartphones. In fact I reckon they advanced quicker than smartphones have recently....
Ten Four Good Buddy. Longman was actually my CB Handle, given to me by someone who bought a rig on 2nd Nov 1981, the day CB became legal. I could...
Hello Edd My advice would be to buy whatever appeals to you. Was there a particular Boombox or Walkman that appealed to you in the past ? Did...
Perhaps you always wanted to be "A young executive with a pocket calculator". Does anyone remember which UK TV series that was from? It must have...
Welcome Michael, I was going to mention Banarama who are about to do their first tour as the original Trio !...
A picture of the shelves from back when I was collecting Valve (Tube) radios and Boomboxes were something you bought in the shops (if you could...
You might win with that phone. We had the mustard colour one from 1968. I once sold one to Storm Model Management who presumably were doing a...
You will start saying no when you run out of space :nodding:. The Technics for £5 is just amazing. My guess is that it was several £100s when...
OK here goes (with no special tidying :swoon) [ATTACH] The fire and surround (which never gets used) was in the bungalow when I bought it. I...
Well you actually have the upmarket Sanyo. It was the VTC5000 that was £300 while yours was actually more expensive than the Sony back in 1982 !...
That little JVC monitor might be useful. They were expensive yet popular at the time probably as they (as their predecessor) were one of the first...
I have often (via Google) looked at the shizaudio.ru site as it has some of the best pictures of 1980s audio gear on the web. Something I have...
I have been trying to Google how many Ford Anglias they destroyed to make the Harry Potter Flying Car sequence. Depending on where you look it was...
One possibility is to drill the head off the screw and then replace it as suggested here...
You are definitely spoilt for choice there. Have you bought anything recently ?
Interesting to see an NEC boombox there. I remember seeing some NEC Betamax VCRs but they were never big in Comsumer electronics. In contrast in...
Sometime ago I was thinking of starting a "What is Your Most Used Boombox" thread but this one is similar. One which I use every single day is...
Separate names with a comma.